Home » Buckreef Gold mine

Buckreef Gold mine

The Buckreef Project is located in north-central Tanzania immediately to the south of Lake Victoria and 110km Southwest of Mwanza. Access to the Buckreef project is by ferry across Lake Victoria through Kamanga or Busisi then via unpaved roads and an onsite airstrip.

The project area comprises the old Buckreef Gold Mine and four prospects namely Buckreef, Buziba, Tembo and Bingwa. The Buckreef Re-development Project is a result of a definitive Joint Venture Agreement signed between STAMICO and TANZAM 2000 on 25th October 2011 to undertake the project, in that agreement TANZAM 2000 is the project operator and retains 55% of the share and STAMICO (On behalf of Tanzania government)take the rest of the share (45%).

More information regarding project are available through http://www.stamico.co.tz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Buckreef_Profile.pdf

Please contact us for further information:

Managing Director
State Mining Corporation,
Plot No: 417/418 United Nations Road
P.O. Box 4958,
Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2150029
E-mail: info@stamico.co.tz
Twitter: @STAMICOTZ


HOME

 
 
 
 

Copyright © 2018 State Mining Corporation. All Rights Reserved.